60hrs Anatomy Course for Yoga Teachers
The course can be done throughout a couple of years as each CPD is given at least once a year (see calendar). Breakdown of the course:
- 6 sessions of compulsory modules (4 to 6 hours), all the compulsory modules must be followed to qualify for the course.
- 2 optional modules can be chosen, accordingly to the student interest. (2x6hrs or 6+4hrs)
Total of 40 to 42 contact hours depending on the 2 optional module chosen.
- Mapping the spine (6hrs)
- Pelvic equilibrium (6hrs)
- Breath Space (6hrs)
- The knee in movement (4hrs)
- Foot Foundation (4hrs)
- Shoulder Girdle (4hrs)
Written assessment 4 times 1 hour assessment to be done before or at the end of a session.
Total 4 hours
2 Optional modules to choose
- Spinal Conditions (6hrs)
- Endocrine System (6hrs)
- Nervous System (6hrs)
- Organs and Viscera (6hrs)
- Eye Asana (4hrs)
- Head and Neck (4hrs)
- Fascinating Fascia (4hrs)
- Arms and hand (4hrs)
- Pelvic floor and movement (4hrs)
Total 10 or 12hrs, depending on the chosen subject
If you wish to follow 8 modules to qualify for the 60hrs anatomy course, please contact Julie here for payment plans & fees.